Seller represented by:
MICHAEL KUSENKO with Meridian Real Estate Group
- For Sale
- Single Family
96 Watson Blvd Pittsburgh, PA 15214 Get directions$10,000 $10/Sq. ft.
- Age 76 Years
- MLS# 1523802
- Listed 30 Days Ago
Two story attached home is full of potential. Property cannot be accessed on the interior as of yet, due to the huge volume of trash and debris. Property has been condemned by the city.
- Seller represented by:
- REALTOR ® MICHAEL KUSENKO with Meridian Real Estate Group
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full Bathrooms: 1
- Lot Size Acres: 0.0848
- Lot Size Square Feet: 3694
Garage and Parking
- Parking Features: On-Street Parking
- Parking Total: 1
- School District: Pittsburgh
Other Property Info
- Annual Tax Amount: 534
- Source Listing Status: Contingent
- County: Allegheny-North
- Directions: Perrysville Avenue to Watson.
- Source Property Type: Residence/Single Family
- Area: Perry Hilltop
- Source Neighborhood: Perry Hilltop
- Property Subtype: Residential
- Source System Name: C2C
Building and Construction
- Year Built: 1945
- Construction Materials: Brick, Vinyl
- Property Age: 76
- Roof: Asphalt
- Levels or Stories: 2 Story or 2 Level
- House Style: 2 Story or 2 Level
- Year Built Details: Existing
|3||Pittsburgh Morrow K-5 School||PK-8||1.6 mi|
|2||Pittsburgh Perry High School||9-12||0.8 mi|
|NA||Pressley Ridge Day Private School - Pittsburgh||3-12||0.8 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for 96 Watson Blvd
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.
Request a Showing of 96 Watson Blvd, Pittsburgh, PA 15214
Michael KusenkoReal Estate Broker, FAA 107 Licensed Drone Pilot, Professional Photographer. $271,000,000+ Sold Broker/Owner with 27 years experience
- Meridian Real Estate Group 2624 Leechburg Road, Lower Burrell, PA 15068
- Office (724) 335-5681
- Mobile (724) 640-7122
- Email Michael.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Areas Served Serving 15 counties in Western Pennsylvania.
- Specializations Homes, second homes, farms, camps, commercial properties, acreage, townhomes, condominiums, investment properties, foreclosures.