About Michael A Kusenko, Jr., Broker/President, Meridian Real Estate Group
With over 27 years of real estate experience, I possess the knowledge and skills to get your home sold for the highest price, in the shortest amount of time, with the least hassles.
My expertise encompasses the marketing and sales of residential, commercial, investment, farms, acreage and lots.
I professionally photograph every one of my listings personally with still photos, aerial photos and video tours. Professional images are the cornerstone of our multi-phase marketing program which includes multiple internet platforms, social media and direct mail programs to name a few.
When working with buyers, I work diligently to find you the home that meets your wants and needs, and assist you in negotiating your best transaction.
In addition to marketing and negotiations, I coordinate each and every detail of the transaction to get you to the closing table.
- 27 years of full time real estate experience.
- Over 5,100 homes sold.
- Over $274,000,000 in real estate sold.
- BS in Marketing from Penn State.
- Strong construction background.
- Well educated and versed in real estate.
- Skilled negotiator.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors, Pennsylvania Association of Realtors, Greater Alle-Kiski Board of Realtors.
- FAA Part 107 licensed drone pilot.
- Professional Real Estate Photographer.
When I am not working for my clients, I enjoy spending time with my wife and family. We enjoy biking and hiking local trails, enjoying nature, bird watching and wine making. I’ve been a guitar player since 6th grade and enjoy many genres of music. I also enjoy grilling and have a love of very spicy foods! I have also competed in long range rifle matches and other types of firearm competitions.