Dixon Corner Country Store - “The Munderf Mall”
10458 Richardsville Road Brookville, PA, 15825 United States Get directions$800,000 $111/Sq. ft.
7,200 Sq. ft. 36
- Age1995 Years
- Parking Gravel Lot - Space for 15+ vehicles car garage
- Area Polk Township
- District Brockway Area School District
- MLS# 1591558
- Listed 8 Months 28 Days Ago
A unique opportunity to own The Dixon Corner Country Store aka "The Munderf Mall"
- The Dixon Corner Country Store, fondly known as the Munderf Mall is being offered for sale. This thriving business has been in operation since 1995. The owners are selling the operating business, building, land, equipment and inventory. The store sells a variety of hardware, sundry and food items, including freshly made pizza, hoagies, ice cream. The lower level has 6 showers for the convenience of local campers. They also have a propane filling station, ATM machine as well as the PA Lottery. The store features a walk in freezer as well as a display cooler. The facilIty features a 60KW back up propane generator and heating that can run off of propane or pellet stove boilers.
- Building features a metal roof, wood and vinyl exterior. Gravel parking lot. There is a detached garage for storage and personal parking.
- Situated near Clear Creek State Park, Cooks Forest and surrounded by PA State Game Lands, the store serves a community of residents, camps, camp grounds and rentals cabins.
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: $4,365
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
Request a Showing
Michael KusenkoBroker/Owner with 29 years experience
- Meridian Real Estate Group 2624 Leechburg Road, Lower Burrell, PA 15068
- Office (724) 335-5681
- Mobile (724) 640-7122
- Email Michael.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Areas Served Serving 15 counties in Western Pennsylvania.
- Specializations Homes, second homes, farms, camps, commercial properties, acreage, townhomes, condominiums, investment properties, foreclosures. NRBA MEMBER.